Choose one of the following program. You can complete it individually, with a friend, or with your family members. Doing it in a group will make you to push each other, however you can complete it individually. (If you have any medical condition or difficulties in regard to do exercise, consult with your physician before choosing and doing any of the following physical activities):
- Walking 20 min a day for a week.
- Start with your normal speed, which is convenient for you.Check your progress by making a table and tick in front of everyday you managed to complete the activity. Also if you use the lifts very often, think twice, next time that you catch yourself in front of it. Use the stairs instead and your brain will be thankful for your smart choice!
- Dancing 15 min a day for a week. All dance styles are acceptable. If there is no style, just moving your body with the music can do the job! Check your progress by making a table and tick in front of everyday you managed to complete the activity.
- Running/ Bike riding 10-20 min for a week.
- 10 min is almost nothing, right? I mean who doesn’t have 10 minutes. Make it a routine for a week, and tick every day of challenge that you completed in a table.